Abbey Games is looking for a Game Designer to join the team. Join us in making unique strategy and management games with the distinct Abbey Games sense of style.
- Design and prototype core gameplay features
- Implement and develop those features from concept to polished end product
- Iterate on new and exciting ideas, selecting the best ideas while discarding unfruitful ones
- Balance and test our games
- Frequently communicate with your colleagues on ideas and implementation
- A flexible mind, able to see what ideas have potential and which ones won’t fit.
- A self-reliant, disciplined and helpful attitude
- Affinity with strategy and or management games.
- Passionate about games
- Great English verbal skills.
- Good English writing skills
- Good programming/scripting skills
- Avid gamer with at least a good understanding for strategy and management games. The more types of games you play, the better.
The following skills are considered an advantage but not necessary:
- Knowledge of Lua
- Affinity with game art or animation
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban
- Great Dutch verbal skills
- Start as soon as possible
If you would like to join our team, please apply with motivation, a CV and portfolio to email@example.com.