Working at the Abbey is not just fun and games. Next to game development we also run a business and that involves handling finances as well. To help us out with that, we’re looking for a (freelance) junior bookkeeper. If processing receipts, checking invoices and sending payment reminders sounds like fun and games to you, and you would like to gain a unique perspective into how a games studio functions, we might just have a job for you!
Join us in maintaining and growing Abbey Games as a professional business, while having a good time along the way.
- Be the first point of contact for our partners’ administrations
- Keep track of all expenses and income
- Prepare payments
- Do all the detective work required to keep a tight administration
- Work with our accountant to fulfill our tax duties
- Work with Exact Online
- Bookkeeping experience or education (students are also welcome!)
- A keen eye for detail
- The workload is around half a day a week
The following things are considered an advantage:
- You live in (the vicinity of) Utrecht, The Netherlands and are able to drop by occasionally – the bulk of the work can be done remotely
What we offer:
- A unique chance to work within the games industry
- A negotiable hourly rate of around €25,-
- Full reimbursement of travel expenses
- Freelance on a per-hour basis
- Start as soon as possible
If you would like to help us out, please apply with motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.